Brand: Q Acoustics
Color: English Walnut
- Award-winning design heritage to shelf or stand mount to fit seamlessly into your chosen listening room, Larger cabinet increased cabinet volume from previous models delivering a larger scale sound and deeper bass
- P2PTM bracing - helps keep the enclosure extra quiet through computer aided placement of internal bracing, Uses a 22mm decoupled High Frequency Driver with wide surround creating a wide even dispersion of stereo
- New low profile binding posts have been incorporated with sockets deep enough to accept 4mm (0.16 in) Banana Plugs
- Enclosure Type: 2-way reflex, Bass Driver: 125 mm (5 in), Tweeter: 22 mm (0.9 in), Frequency Response: 64Hz - 30kHz, Impedance: 6Ohms, Minimum Impedance: 4Ohms, Sensitivity: (2.83 V@1 m) 88dB, Power Input: 50-125W, Cross-over Frequency: 2.4kHz, Dimensions (WxHxD): 170x278x282 mm, Weight: 5.5kg
- What's in the box: 2 x 3020i bookshelf speakers, 2 x Speaker Grilles, 2 x Foam Bungs, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Handling Gloves.
model number: 3020i
Part Number: 3020i
Details: The 3020i builds on the success of its multi award winning predecessor. Boasting 125mm (5 in) and 22mm (0.9 in) precision drivers, the Q 3020i speakers deliver deep bass and room-filling sound. The 3020i maintain the same acoustically optimal front profile but have been made slightly taller and deeper giving an overall cabinet size increase of 25%. This increased internal volume has enabled the Q 3020i to gain an extended low frequency response from the ported design so that more-than-ever the smaller enclosures in the range belie their diminutive stature with an impressively large-scale sound. The Q 3020i speakers can be shelf-mounted on compliant, pre-fitted rubber feet, stand-mounted or wall-mounted.
Package Dimensions: 17.7 x 14.2 x 13.8 inches