- PURE ANALOG PERFORMANCE - The definitive vinyl record listening experience for beautifully warm and natural music, transporting you into the center of the performance
- SPECTACULAR MUSICAL ACCURACY - Immerse yourself in the detailed high resolution sound of the Ortofon 2M Blue elliptical cartridge delivering improved linearity, higher channel separation and reduced distortion
- HIGH DENSITY ACRYLIC PLATTER - The greater mass of the acrylic platter damps unwanted vibrations resulting in a more 3-dimentional sound with tighter bass, a fuller midrange, and overall improved clarity
- SPEED CONTROL FOR PRECISION PLAYBACK - The isolated motor prevents unwanted vibrations and noise while the speed control mechanism ensures consistent platter velocity (0.07% Wow/Flutter)
- SOLID WOOD PLINTH - Revel in the gorgeous solid wood cabinet and adjustable resonance damping feet, ensuring superior isolation from unwanted micro-vibrations (Note: phono preamp not included)
model number: RT85W
Part Number: RT85W
Details: Experience unparalleled vinyl playback with the Fluance Reference High Fidelity Turntable. Meticulously engineered for the discerning vinyl listener to reproduce audio recordings exactly as the musician intended.
Pure Analog Performance
The Reference turntable delivers a warm, uncompressed listening experience, allowing you to get lost in the music. With no electronics in the signal path, from stylus tip to the gold-plated RCA outputs, for an exceptionally pure sound.
Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge for Spectacular Accuracy
Beautiful playback from the nude elliptical 2M Blue cartridge featuring a rich, and natural sound. Adding greater dynamics and resolution, reproducing more detail while maintaining a flat frequency response for a pure sound without any coloration.
Clarity in the Sound with the Acrylic Platter
The high density and greater mass of the acrylic provide increased inertia to achieve a consistent speed while damping unwanted vibrations. Acrylic has an analogous resonant frequency to vinyl records to aid in the cancelation of reverberations resulting in a 3-dimensional soundstage with improved bass definition, a richer midrange, and greater signal clarity.
Precision Playback with Motor Isolation & Speed Control
The servo-controlled belt drive motor with speed regulating optical sensor continuously measures and adjusts variances in linear velocity and acceleration for a wow & flutter of 0.07%. The decoupling of the drive from the plinth suppresses motor vibrations and noise from reaching the stylus. This maintains accurate speed and reduces rumble so your records sound perfect.
Solid Wood Plinth For Superior Resistance to Vibrations
The mass-loaded chassis inhibits unwanted resonance. The 3 rubber adjustable isolation feet minimize surface contact resulting in immunity to vibrations, for greater low-frequency signal pickup and improved imaging.
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 14.5 x 8.0 inches