- PURE ANALOG PERFORMANCE - The definitive vinyl record listening experience for beautifully warm and natural music, transporting you into the center of the performance
- SPECTACULAR MUSICAL ACCURACY - Immerse yourself in the detailed high resolution sound of the Ortofon 2M Blue elliptical cartridge delivering improved linearity, higher channel separation and reduced distortion
- SPEED CONTROL FOR PRECISION PLAYBACK - The isolated motor prevents unwanted vibrations and noise while the speed control mechanism ensures consistent platter velocity (0.07% Wow/Flutter)
- SOLID WOOD PLINTH - Revel in the gorgeous solid wood cabinet with a highly precise metal platter and adjustable resonance damping feet, ensuring superior isolation from unwanted micro-vibrations (Note: phono preamp not included)
- SPECTACULAR SIGNAL CLARITY - Caress your records with the balanced S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking of the record groove and no electronics in the signal path for a cleaner, exceptionally detailed sound
model number: RT84W
Part Number: RT84W
Details: Experience unparalleled vinyl music playback with the Fluance Reference High Fidelity Turntable. Meticulously engineered for the discerning vinyl listener to reproduce audio recordings exactly as the musician intended.
Pure Analog Performance
The Reference turntable delivers a warm, uncompressed listening experience, allowing you to get lost in the music. With no electronics in the signal path, from stylus tip to the gold-plated RCA outputs, for an exceptionally pure sound.
Ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge for Spectacular Accuracy
Beautiful playback from the nude elliptical 2M Blue cartridge featuring a rich, elegant, and natural sound. Adding greater dynamics and resolution, reproducing more detail while maintaining a flat frequency response for a pure sound without any coloration.
Precision Playback with Motor Isolation and Speed Control
The precision servo-controlled belt drive motor with speed regulating optical sensor, continuously measures and adjusts variances in linear velocity and acceleration within a few hundredths of a percent at a wow and flutter of 0.07%. The decoupling of the drive from the plinth suppresses motor vibrations and noise from reaching the stylus. This maintains accurate speed and significantly reduces rumble so your records sound perfect at every play.
Solid Wood Plinth For Superior Resistance to Vibrations
The mass-loaded multi-layered wood chassis inhibits the transfer of unwanted resonance through the system. The 3 rubber, spike-type height-adjustable isolation feet minimize surface contact under the turntable resulting in immunity to environmental vibrations, allowing for greater low frequency signal pickup and improved imaging.
Spectacular Signal Clarity
Caress your records with the balanced S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking of the record groove.
Package Dimensions: 19.7 x 17.7 x 7.9 inches